Google

Sunday, April 23, 2006

yoga for yogi me

dang!

when was last time i got this many hours sleep?
went to sleep around 1am, and though woke up a few times for water and bathroom, i barely got up at 11:30am.
that's like more than 10hrs.
hmm....

with some feet massage, and lots of sleep, it does feel pretty good, no headache, no pain in feet or elsewhere.

yawn~~~

while watching hockey on laptop, i did some stretching, put legs together and press my upper body down to get stretching on leg and back. i actually felt the pain on my left foot ball, which i guess is a good thing.

my feet feel pretty light, and veins don't pop out so much.

i've been told to checkout yoga so often, and went to my sister's yoga session a few times. stiff as a corpse is the verdict.

maybe i'll have to checkout some yoga steps, for my feet, and stiff spine.

a mid-year new-year's resolution? maybe. should try to keep it going more than just 3 days, tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home