Google

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

late bloomer to YouTube -- thanks to the detective Goren

It's been over a year since YouTube took sensational debut and remains darling, bought up by Google, and is on a trial for being too popular. The very reason I statyed away from this popular portal for video sharing.

While looking up Google's Test Automation clips, I accidentally stumbled on Youtube, and voila, there are so many of short clips of Law and Order: CI with different music choices, many I do dearly like so, as music video clips and a few full length episode!

I spent hours clicking through, listening to beattles, linkin park, ..., and watching endless clips of episodes I'm so familiar with. ^^ oops, it's almost 2am, time to go to sleep? or one more clip to view. maybe i should start making my own music video to upload. there are sooooo many, it's good thing I don't need to get up at 7am to go to work.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home